Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099A Proof

Tom

Does anyone have actual hard solid factual proof that the 1099 a works to purchase a vehicle or a homeDoes anyone have actual hard solid factual proof that the 1099 a works to purchase a vehicle or a home? A verbal is not proof.  Anyone willing to show documentation as proofAnyone willing to show documentation as proof?

Discard
2 Answers
Best Answer

You're providing a proof when you have documents that help to prove you meet the rules of a program you applied for

1 Comment
Discard
Tom Messner
-

Oh boy ….. Jeremy thank you for your answer. You might misunderstand my question. Do you have or do you know anyone who has submitted and received funds as described and discussed on this site? Simply put, please provide a screenshot of redacted submission forms, a copy of a bank statement and or check that was received in which led to a purchase of vehicle or land or anything. If so let’s get this info out to the members here so we can help our fellow friends and family members.

Patrick Rogers
Best Answer

i doubt it I found a man on tiktok who knows his shit. This guy Chris seems too busy or whatever to be leading these things. I wouldn’t hold my breath I’ll see what the tik tok dudes name is so u can check it out 

3 Comments
Discard
Rebecca K Murphy
-

Patrick Rogers- Could you please send me the name of the gentleman on TicTok as well?

Daniel & Sara
-

Us as well please

I would like to know as well. It seems like everyone is too busy to answer any questions or anything. (I'm getting very tired of it)!