Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

A trusted trustee

Lerin Dees

Hey yall!!! I'm having a hard time finding a trustee that can comprehend this process and that ain't "shaky." Any suggestions? Anyone know of a dealership or broker that's hip to this? I'm in NC. Thanks!

2 Comments
Discard
James Miller
-

I would like to be a trustee for my kids as well. And in the mean time I also need a good trustee that understands the process. Thanks
James

Tim
-

Heyyyy! Understood. I have deciphered (and CH or Admins can correct me if I am wrong) but all it takes is truly understanding the process back to front, front to back and then some. Familiarity as Chris says with Black's Law Dictionary. Oh the wonder in that book! I have been reading it for quite some time yet have only scratched the surface.
Anyway, here's how I see it with regard to car dealerships.
If your heart is absolutely SET on a new car, it's a bit more of a challenge from what I can tell. It would seem that private dealerships, the mom and pop places that have a car that's adequate, I'll wager the process will be simplified, in that there aren't five heads discussing the reasons it won't work and a private dealer who wants to move units and make more sales. In business, you HAVE TO be creative at times. In this case appealing that small business's best judgement, the fact that you're willing to pay the sticker price for the car and that private sellers are more motivated to work with you.
Of the dealerships I contacted for new car purchases, none said they were willing, per their "policy" as it were. I call BS on that, but I'll just say that OBVIOUSLY I am NOT talking to the right person (The Wizard aka decision maker at that dealership). I am green as well and learning as I go, but regardless I am seeing a lot less resistance with indy dealerships, some of which do have SOME new cars. Am I giving up on the dealerships for new cars? NO! There are THOUSANDS across the country.
Anyway long story short, it's as simple as knowing the program, applying Chris's wisdom when opening dialogue. Assuming you need no coaching, I'd just stop in at a dealership or two and practice. That's what I am doing this week and will share my results. But don't wait for me! There's gold in them hills! LOL.
Go for it. Start talking to dealerships, ones who are hungrier to make sales and find a car that appeals.

Am I right, Chris / Admins?

PS. On a side note, is it possible you're not 100% certain about the process? If it's possible, maybe watch the vids again. I have watched some of them two and three times.

Times over = certainty. Once you're super confident (If not already) maybe it's just a number of games and maybe you should speak to a lot more dealerships. I don't know. I'm a noob myself.

1 Answer
Rebecca K Murphy
Best Answer

ANYONE WHO NEEDS A TRUSTEE : I live in Indiana and have contacted a Mom & Pop dealership and a real estate agent. They both ghosted me after I sent them  David Straight videos. So I decided to be a trustee after watching, watching and watching again videos on this entire process.  I am currently a trustee for my daughter. We have just  completed the paperwork for her purchase of a home. I live in Indiana. 

CONTACT ME AT : becca472000@yahoo.com

Feel Free to look me up on Facebook and Linkedin...

7 Comments
Discard
Lerin Dees
-

Sure. I'm open to that. I'm not on Facebook anymore though...are you on Instagram?

Anybody know any Trustee's in Kentucky?

Maria Fernandez
-

Hello I'm looking for a trustee. I'm in Florida. Would you still be able to assist

Lerin Dees
-

I'm open to being a trustee. I got my forms and I just need to open an account this week for the funds. Lmk!

James Miller
-

I would like to be a trustee for my kids as well. And in the mean time I also need a good trustee that understands the process. Thanks
James

Angel Paschal
-

Did this work with you being Trustee for your daughter. Please contact me at angelpatwork@yahoo.com
I was foreclosed on in 2017 and need a home. I live in Tennessee.

Kristie chee
-

Hi Rebecca, I have submitted a 1099-A for a car loan I have at Wells Fargo (but i live in Hawaii) Wells Fargo are ignoring it and also any correspondence I send them. So now im thinking I need a trustee to get the funds to pay off Wells Fargo and was going to correct my 1099-A filing. I tried going through a lady called Kelita Jackson, who started a company called www.kjprivateadvisoryinvestments.com. And so far she has taken everyone’s money and not done anything or doesn’t communicate with anyone….

Don’t know if you can help me