Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Auto Loan Rejected!

Lerin Dees

My bank sent back my 1099A, my letter and told me I was still responsible for the loan...😒 They said they could not accept the 1099A as payment

4 Comments
Discard
Administrator
-

Did you send them a coupon also?
What kind of load is it?

Lerin Dees
-

They never sent me a coupon only the bank statement with the amount due for that loan and the amounts in each of my accounts. And I actually use my car as collateral for this loan. So I sent that statement with the remittance letter and a 1099A and they sent it all back. My thing is for the conditional acceptance who are all of the principles in this matter? Besides the CEO??

CSFinch
-

Lerin, There are examples of the conditional acceptance in one of Chris’s videos. I used those principles as examples. If I couldn’t find the position for who was used in the example letter I researched what the equivalent position would be located that persons information online and added it.

joanne swearingen
-

didn't CH say that rejection equals CA. rejection is going to be commonplace is what I understand. the more rejections the CA's that can be created. I have been silently studding this program and I would really like to be able to post a success story one day soon.