Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Can I submit for a cancellation of my car loan while still paying on it to avoid hammering my credit?

Tim

I have 16k left on my car loan with perfect payment history.  Willing to continue paying the note while the process is in effect, paperwork submitted.  Will paying while going through the process screw anything up in this case? 

Discard
1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

It is actually better to remain in honor by continuing to make payments while challenging the debt. And as part of your remedy you'd request a refund for payments made.

We will be going over how to cancel car loans using consumer laws this September in our private study sessions with donators. 

However if you are interested in becoming a case study feel free to reach out via contact us link above. 

1 Comment
Discard
Tim
-

Much obliged. Roger that. I appreciate the insight. Sounds good to me. I will add that in.
The case study sounds perfect. Will fill out the contact form.
Thank you again!