Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Canadians accessing this

Does anybody have any insight as to how Canadians can access this process? The Jarrett's and Chris have both indicated that Canadians can access this and that we can use the same forms. My question is can anyone point me in the direction of where I can get info to show a dealership or realtor for example? The Jarretts simply do not respond to my attempts to communicate with them and there are a slew of us here in Canada chomping at the bit but lost on how to convince those in positions to be trustees for us. I know I can ask a trusted friend to do so but frankly I prefer to use a professional such as a broker. If anyone has any insight for us Canucks I'd be very grateful! 

2 Comments
Discard

Just ask your broker friend. Down load in forms from the IRS. Go around ask everyone you can. Ask them to match the forms for Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property. Do not file as taxes, look for places to send to as a request form. This is just my best guess.

Timothy-Daniel: Hudec
-

Hey Nancy, I've been in the same boat. What part of Canada are you out of?