Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Class - 1099-OID, 1096, 1040V Explained.

Tef

I watched the class a few times, which explained the different boxes on the form. There was no explanation for boxes 7, 12, 13 and 14. I want to be ABSOLUTELY certain when I attempt to explain the usage of the form to someone.

Box 7 is 'Description'. I am assuming that is where one will describe the make, model of a car or the type of home, etc. The instruction manual state that a cusip # should be entered there. Please explain what goes in box 7.

Box 12 is 'state'. I assume I place my state there, correct? Just want to be absolutely sure.

Box13 is 'State ID #. Is that left blank? If not what goes there?

Box 14 is 'State tax withheld'. We don't pay taxes so I'm thinking that will be $0.00 

Thanks in advance for clearing these questions up. I plan on doing this process and showing others how once success is achieved.

Discard
1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

Until a fully detailed course is provided on the Trustee Process, you have the option to request a one-on-one private consultation here to get your questions answered https://legalibus.com/contactus

1 Comment
Discard
Tef
-

Is there a consultation? If so, how much is it? Is it hourly?