Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Coupon for mortgage payoff

Jed

I want to do this for My brother he's disabled.  Chair ridden  Can barely use his hands.  

I would like to get his mortgage paid off to help him out     do I just fill out his coupon with balance..  Have him sign his beneficiary signature and send it in??  Do I need to write on the ucc codes?   Do I need to include a 1099A with it?   

W h at should I expect in return or response from the bank. I think it's us bank

I would really appreciate some clarification. Thank you

Discard
1 Answer
rock crusher
Best Answer

No codes, just sign the back with :john-adam:doe,b-e-n-e. in square brackets, it's done. They will take it you have now made it a negotiable instrument. Remember you are a funnel of happiness, they can only do things that are beneficial to the trust.

2 Comments
Discard
Jed
-

yes i understand the coupon but on a mortgage is there more forms required in addition with the coupon??? just curious because mortgages have all so intertwined and crap

rock crusher
-

Well of course you'll have to get everything correct with the system, but your supposed to be getting out of it. Purchase with silver coin and own it. It's the same everywhere because the entire world pays their bills in the us dollar. When you do a ucc 1 you can choose any country, guess why? Hope this helps. Cheers.