Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Dealership wants more!!

I have them letting me use a 1099a for a 2022 Chevrolet 3500HD High Country at the price all together of $95385. He says send me a copy of the form after the IRS accepts, So I did today, He wants something that proves that the Money is for sure coming! What do I do with that????

4 Comments
Discard
Holly Burns
-

For those that already answered this.. it's NOT 45 days right now... it can be up to 6 months, maybe even longer. I guess I would say, "what more than an approval from the IRS do you NEED???" Lol!! I would use the "takeaway close" and tell them, "hey I can do this another way as well.. I can use an outside Trustee, get my funds, and go to whatever dealership I want, but I wanted to do business here, and wanted to establish a long term relationship, as I can purchase one new car per year, so I wanted to get my working relationship set up for the long term future with your establishment." Let them chew on that for a few minutes and see if they want to chance it.. also tell them, "and after we establish this relationship, I would like to refer my friends and family here to do the same thing, so this is just the start of a long and prosperous relationship."

Ha La
-

I want to know this too. All the forms were e-filed (need to send in 1040v) and they said they will not release the car til they receive the funds…

Gabriel-Adam: Forrest
-

Same here. . .

DeAndre Walker
-

Any results? Did you get the car if so plz share I'm need this info to show to these dealerships in my town

1 Answer
Donald C Melfe
Best Answer

Brett why can't they wait the 45 days?  Where i live, those truck aren't exactly fling off the lot as fast as GM builds them.  See your point though.  How do you prove we have more than enough to cover it.  I know it's not wanted to hear but your success we help ALL of us.

3 Comments
Discard

Thank you Donald! Right! Why can"t they wait? I guess their learning a lesson in patience right now. LOL

Marshawn Moore
-

Have them file 1199A to get the money faster

Gabriel-Adam: Forrest
-

Marshawn Moore: is it the 1199A or the 8888 that they need to file? Have you done this, and did they receive the money faster?