Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Dealership wants more!!

I have them letting me use a 1099a for a 2022 Chevrolet 3500HD High Country at the price all together of $95385. He says send me a copy of the form after the IRS accepts, So I did today, He wants something that proves that the Money is for sure coming! What do I do with that????

6 Comments
Discard
Holly Burns
-

For those that already answered this.. it's NOT 45 days right now... it can be up to 6 months, maybe even longer. I guess I would say, "what more than an approval from the IRS do you NEED???" Lol!! I would use the "takeaway close" and tell them, "hey I can do this another way as well.. I can use an outside Trustee, get my funds, and go to whatever dealership I want, but I wanted to do business here, and wanted to establish a long term relationship, as I can purchase one new car per year, so I wanted to get my working relationship set up for the long term future with your establishment." Let them chew on that for a few minutes and see if they want to chance it.. also tell them, "and after we establish this relationship, I would like to refer my friends and family here to do the same thing, so this is just the start of a long and prosperous relationship."

Ha La
-

I want to know this too. All the forms were e-filed (need to send in 1040v) and they said they will not release the car til they receive the funds…

Gabriel-Adam: Forrest
-

Same here. . .

DeAndre Walker
-

Any results? Did you get the car if so plz share I'm need this info to show to these dealerships in my town

Steven Negron
-

Any updates on this Transaction Brett? Please post the dealership info if you've been successful. Feel free to email privately steveboogie76@gmail.com if you prefer.

Matt Leverich
-

Did the dealer recieve the payment?

1 Answer
Donald C Melfe
Best Answer

Brett why can't they wait the 45 days?  Where i live, those truck aren't exactly fling off the lot as fast as GM builds them.  See your point though.  How do you prove we have more than enough to cover it.  I know it's not wanted to hear but your success we help ALL of us.

4 Comments
Discard

Thank you Donald! Right! Why can"t they wait? I guess their learning a lesson in patience right now. LOL

Marshawn Moore
-

Have them file 1199A to get the money faster

Gabriel-Adam: Forrest
-

Marshawn Moore: is it the 1199A or the 8888 that they need to file? Have you done this, and did they receive the money faster?

Steven Negron
-

Yep. the 1199A is supposed to come through way faster. Also, just be cool with the dealership holding on to the property till they get paid. That puts them more at ease, a little patience goes a long way.