Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

I was in a car accident nov1,22 not my fault

Diana

i called 9-11 they won’t come unless there’s an injury and no injuries were present - then I called Progressive ins - and reported it, I took pics of it all I’m not at fault ( other driver hit me) and I called other ins with guy who hit me- he didn’t take pics I did- I still have not had anyone look at my car or send me to get estimates? This is crazy- do I need to send a conditional acceptance? or what should I do? I’m on vacation out here in California where it happened-? my car has body damage but I’m

Still driving it!  I pre paid my ins till Jan 23 - thanks 

1 Comment
Discard
Diana
-

Does anyone know what I should do here? I’d appreciate some good feedback in this matter-thanks

1 Answer
Alex Stoll
Best Answer

Depends on how bad your car is? Conditional acceptance is great. You could CA being ignored for Two months if your car is really unsafe- or anyway. 

1 Comment
Discard
Diana
-

It gets better ( being sarcastic here) I found out they closed my case?? Did nothing and of course today being Dec 26,22 they’re offices are closed! Ok, no worries I will hit them with a conditional acceptance, also with the state of Calif atty generals office, the CEO of progressive, and USAA ins CEO, I can’t even call USAA about what happened to the guy who hit me? This is getting good- it’s a violation of title 18 usc section 8?, and breach of fiduciary duty, UCC 3-307 $100,000 per occurance and damage to personal property 5x item value + $30,000 per item and here’s the biggie! Violation of any UCC closing my account with out my permission $1,000,000.00 I’ll take all my fees thank you! I need to look at my notes I took, since I got on that call with Chris H & Jay what all I need to do! Thank you Chris & Jay appreciate you both and I will keep you all updated with my results! Wow! Pretty crazy what’s going on here- these insurance companies need a slap in the face-