Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Is it the same in Australia?

Cherie Williams

Hi, here in Aussie it is totally different. 

Do we fill out 1099A and send to the Treasury the same as you?

2 Comments
Discard
P-J: Sheehan
-

Thanks for that. I am in UK and had the same question. So I can do 1099a but instead of US social security num, I use my british National Insurance number. Is this correct?

Kristie chee
-

Has anyone figured out the 1099-A process for Australians?

3 Answers
Kristie chee
Best Answer

I am an Australian living in hawaii for the last 5.5 years, but all my family are asking if they can do the 1099-A, I am trying to find out the process for them. Do they use their australian tax file number instead of an ssn?

So far I have filed a 1099-A for my car loan with Wells Fargo and they are not cooperating at all!!! They ignore all my correspondence so I’m also trying to work out how to go forward from here on.

1 Comment
Discard
Sheila DiTirro
-

You need to do a Conditional Acceptance letter now.

rock crusher
Best Answer

It's the same everywhere.

2 Comments
Discard
Denis-Peter
-

Hi rock crusher:
When you say its the same everywhere, does that mean we that are not in the USA can still use the 1099a and send to the treasury?
or do we need a similar form from our own country and deal through our own treasury,
As I am in Australia - and there is a cone of silence here over the treasury - they just ignore you like the the ATO - similar to the IRS.

rock crusher
-

Denis-Peter, it's the same everywhere because all countries pay their bills in the us dollar, plus when you do your ucc 1 you have every country listed there. Hope that helps. Watch Justinian deception from Australia, you will find out that Australia isn't Australia, check out where your city is registered on dun & bradstreet, even your police. Cheers.

andy horndl
Best Answer

Myself and my partner are in Australia we are doing the same process and navigating our way through now. Because all the entities running under bankruptcy are all US companys, body corporates so yes it applies because all fiat currency is pegged to the US dollar. 

6 Comments
Discard
P-J: Sheehan
-

Thanks for the info. I am in UK and had the same question. Have narrowed it down to 'yes we can do it but we use a national insurance number instead of SSN in US'. Am I close?

michael
-

Hi my partner and i are also in Australia we were hoping to conect to others following Chris here to work how to make his teachings benefit our fellow Australians. This is to important we can do so much good for so many families and so on when we educate them to educate so lets help each other get it right. please contact me if you agree. michael

andy horndl
-

Hey Michael, happy to work collectively, please email me a.horndl@protonmail.com

Denis-Peter
-

Hi andy horndl,
I also am in Australia and there are a few of us here wishing to get the ball rolling here, as we are setting up private foundations to help others - less fortunate to us,
wishing to be off the radar, living how we were meant to live, under Gods law,
are you willing to share the procedure we must take here -
Regards :Denis-Peter:

Wayne Pepper
-

Also in Australia (Darwin) and keen to share information. Please contact me on waynepepper01@gmail.com. Between us we can work it out.

Anna White
-

Hi Andy, I’m also in Australia & keen to collaborate. I’ll send you an email.
Cheers,
Anna

Email: innawhite@hotmail.com