Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Online Filing of 1099A and 1099OID

Desiree

Has anyone used www.tax1099.com.  It says if you file out an electronic 1099A that goes directly to the Treasure and an electronic 1099OID you do not need to send 1096.  If so do you make copies of it all and send with a wet signature 1040V with all the Cert 3811 green card by snail mail.  Has anyone done this and how long does it take to get the funds to the Trustee? 

2nd question, how long it is taking on average to get 1099A funded after the 1099OID and 1040V have been sent in?  

Thank you everyone !

3 Comments
Discard
Vanessa-Ann: Galvanek
-

I look forward to hearing the answer as well as I am wanting to buyout the vehicle I am now leasing at the end of the lease next month and had been taught that you have to order the physical forms from the Irs.gov site (except for the 1040 -V which can be printed out and filled out. )

Desiree
-

No answers yet. :-(

Daniel & Sara
-

45-60 days without an 8888. 2-3 weeks WITH an 8888. We haven't done this yet though as we are waiting on forms. will stay in touch

1 Answer
mj
Best Answer

i am new to the process

i hope someone answers your great questions

i would like to know as well

thanks 

mj

Discard