Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Question about signatures

Ok, so we're shown the beneficiary signature: First-Middle : Last, beneficiary.

It is the signature that "creates money." Example, when we sign a mortgage, they turn around and sell it, making tons of "money" from that signature. However, it's not the beneficiary signature.

How can anyone "make money" from our signature, without including beneficiary? In turn, are there reasons why can we not use our signature, without beneficiary attached? What are the differences?

In that same thought, for a lot of things, companies are using digital signatures, in lieu of wet signatures, from basic banking to luxury items. If it couldn't be used for them to "make money from our signatures," I don't think they'd use it.

I'd like to hear others comments/answers.

Discard
3 Answers
Tanner
Best Answer

Money was created when you were born with your birth certificate and Social Security Number.  Those accounts accrue interest over time which you are entitled too. However, we are unaware. Signing ,beneficiary, you are claiming the Title of "Beneficiary" of your Cestui Que Vie Trust (Strawman). 

When you "sign" for a mortgage they have us so wrapped up in paperwork that we don't even realize the house has already been payed for by our signature. Adding beneficiary, expresses title and demands acknowledgement.

Just my thoughts.

Discard
Tina
Best Answer

Your signature gives them access to your trust that pays for all these things. Without that signature they can't access your trust (your credits).

Discard

Question is , do you have to write:

:first name-middle name:last name,beneficiary

or

first name-middle name:last name, beneficiary

Because if you start with : than you talk about a fact (Wynn Miller), the so called by line.

Important or not ? I dont know, next week ,we gone change all signatures on id,pasport, drivers lic etc. But still not shure to choose with of the variants.

Discard