Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Removing your property from the tax roles

David Carey

Chris

Can you make a video on how to remove your property from the tax roles and vehicles 

Discard
2 Answers
DarioLivingMan
Best Answer

This video should have some insight for you

Remove Your Property From The Tax Rolls:

https://youtu.be/Am_hnmCzz-Q

Discard
Andrew
Best Answer

You have to check your states constitution and property tax code. Look for special definitions. Chris's method is to sell to close friend or relative for gold or silver [Constitutional money]. Then do not register with the county. When you buy land and the lieyers and title folk are involved they convert what we think is private property into "real property" a legal thing that can be taxed. read your WARanty deed. It basically tells you that you are a tenant and often times that you agree to pay all taxes. Ron Gibson has the best book explaining how the BS works. "you are not a slave" and Steve emerson has some documents that mirror Ron's work. Steve E. has used codes and statutes in Florida to get properties removed from the tax roll. The scheme is that they are claiming that the property you bought is used for commercial purposes and generating income. They will give you a homestead exemption [contract] because they are not allowed to tax a man's shelter. the county takes the waranty deed and creates a security with it and that is what you are paying tax on. At least that is how I understand it.

4 Comments
Discard
David Carey
-

ok thank you i'll look into that

michael
-

Hi i was woundering my partner and i own our house, could my strawman sell my property share to Cherie and Cherie`s strawman sell her share to me for gold coins. Do you beleive that might work

G. Makris
-

Gibson's book won't work in California buyer beware.

Dane
-

Appreciate this info big time!