Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Sending 1099A if you can't get the coupon.

Tenesha

The finance company will not send me a coupon, can I send the 1099A without it and send remittance letter? They want only online payments.

1 Comment
Discard
Cindy Swanson
-

How do you pay it online with 1099a? It needs a wet signature doesn't it? Or did I understand that incorrectly?

2 Answers
Administrator
Best Answer

I don't see why not.

Discard
CSFinch
Best Answer

I was receiving all of my statements electronically. I turned off that option and opted for everything to come via mail. It was then that I was able to get my coupon, which is at the end of your statemenit was. After I sent my coupon, I then received a letter from each company. One company has “closed” one of my four accounts, and frozen two of my others. Mind you I only sent a coupon for one of those credit cards from that same company. Now I have responded with a remittance letter and the 1099a. Now I wait, if my account is not credited then I will send them a conditional acceptance. 

From my understanding

1 Comment
Discard
ALLEN GARDNER
-

CSFinch,

Hello. I am beginning my journey to personal freedom and wanted to ask if there were any new developments. Please update this post if there are any learned lessons that may serve others.

Thanks,
Allen Your Ally