Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

STOP SENDING THE 1099A TO PAY BILLS

StarSoul7

Well it is with great disappointment that I inform you guys that this process is all WRONG. I have attempted it twice at two car dealerships and it did not turn out fruitful. We have been duped. The paying of the bills with all of the codes is incorrect as well. 

I am just implementing what I have learned. Let me get them mailed off on Monday, and when the results come in I will come back here and hopefully will have a zoom call to share with everyone. 

For the moment, STOP DOING THIS PROCESS IMMEDIATELY. I am hearing that people are going to jail. I read a post where the bank told someone the auto loan was rejected and that she was responsible still for the payment. Absolutely, Positively NOT TRUE.

In the group I am in, someone literally went and purchased a new car, sent a 1099C immediately and within a week his credit report reflected, 84 payments paid as agreed and his credit report went up 100 points. 

Hold on, I have the CORRECT REMEDY and I will share it. You don't need to do a status change or anything else, but to remove yourself from being a minor in the eyes of the government you will and I have that process as well. I am still implementing those documents as well. 

STOP THE 1099A PROCESS. STOP THE CODES on the bills. It's not worth it if only a handful of companies are accepting it. Back soon. Love and light.

8 Comments
Discard
rock crusher
-

Why not just ask for an invoice use the coupon, everything would be fine.

Dr. Robb Patterson
-

What's the remedy?

Uma Vaiyapuri
-

Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for the bold post. I was about to send a 1099A and was looking around in the forum and saw this. I appreciate what you are doing

VanikwaRC
-

Hey StarSoul7, thank you for this! I asked if you'd email me on another post but I'll wait for the information you have. But if there's any information you can send or creating an email list please contact me vcooper2010(at)gmail(d)com. Thank you!

Tim
-

@starSoul7 What's the latest? What group are you in?

Lisette Mundo
-

Was just about to do everything you said not to do until I saw this post. Ok, will be waiting on correct format to be used. Thanks!

Jim nunia
-

Star soul, could you please email me at jimnunia @ gmail.com

ann anderson
-

IF ANYONE WNET TO JAIL IT IS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT DO THE PROCESS CORRECTLY OR THEY FAILED TO FILE A TRUTH AFFIDAVIT OF WHO THEY ARE...AND THEY CONSIDER THAT A FRAUD OR FRIVOLOUS FILING.

4 Answers
Adam W. Rappley
Best Answer

So is it safe to say that Starsoul may be an agent to deter us from our 1099A goals (honest question) cuz my wife and i just got our 100 1099A,B and Cs in the mail and have been studying for months for this big moment and for us to finally start doing this process so can one of the admins please get back to me asap about this CAUTION post cuz were in great financial trouble with a baby on the way yet weve been patient and determined to do this and do it right and for the right reasons!! Im kind of frustrated hearing this. If any of yall would be willing to help my wife and I by looking over our work before we send anything out we would be grateful my email is Awr1204@gmail.com and hers is Linnieweis@gmail.com. Thank u Chris and the Jarretts so much for what yall have been doing and the admins too. YOU guys are a Godsend! Blessings from the Most High yall!

1 Comment
Discard
StarSoul7
-

Lol an agent? yeah ok...lets go with that...

Douglas McCord
Best Answer

I  Had success with it today, in Jefferson County Denver, Colorado.  This was a collection agency that had taken over for the courts. I sent them 11099 a called them prior to sending it to let them know that I was sending it and basically conditionally accepted they asses in advance!🤣   I mean they had ahold of my license, My straw manContracted license lol Long story short gentleman called my phone and left me a Message on who I need to call exactly from the credit investigators department. So I did, the guy was very nice and he said it's taken care of the only thing I need to do is pay $95 out of pocket for a raised statement fee but the $975.76 to the 1099 a! And a success story As far as getting a vehicle I've been to dealerships and they didn't even want to hear me , gonba try a different approach every time that's the goal I suppose.  But  I agree buddy you need to do more research and watch more videos and just take the time.   Praise to the most high YHWH

Discard
Best Answer

You obviously don't know who you are and need to study. Once you know who you are and what a beneficiary is, nobody goes to jail as-king about fiduciary fraud, malfeasance in office, and most likely oath breaking for this poster. Remember. Chris's method is FREEEEE. You just need to study and know the words.

Discard
Kenneth Dawe
Best Answer

@StarSoul7  - Interesting!  Considering you also stated that you paid off your "  dad's mortgage in the sum of $314, 017.00 and I did it on 1099online and it was ACCEPTED!!!" in the thread on 1099s for credit card/mortgage payment on Nov.11th 2022.  That would be before you created this post.  So either the process doesn't work or it does work?  Which one is it?  

Discard