Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Trust Law Book Recommendations

Jailyn

Hi, Chris:

I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I've just started lesson one on Trust Law and you mentioned in the video that there are some good books that will help one grasp the concept of Trust Law pretty quickly.  Would you be willing to offer any recommendations?  I only ask because I would like to avoid the fluff, if possible and be sure to get right to the accurate, useful information.

Thank you.

Discard
1 Answer
FLOYD
Best Answer

The best book that I have read several times is called, "Weiss's Concise Trustee Handbook by Carlton Albert Weiss.  Just google the title and place the symbol "pdf" after the title with the author's name.  You should be able to download it to you computer for free.  It cover's the basic introduction, the powers and duties of the trustee, authorized representative, and several other topics.  It's an excellent start - take lots of notes... 

1 Comment
Discard
Germán Herrera
-

Thank you for the suggestion.