Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Who’s had success with a 1099a?

Jon karbowski

apparently this process should work, Right? Who has had success? I.e buying a house, paying off a house, buying a car or paying off credit cards ect…. All I am seeing is unsuccessful stories.  I’m starting to think it’s smoke and mirrors.  Please post your success stories and how you got there. 

1 Comment
Discard
Kelly Galloway
-

I understand the frustration. There are lots of us struggling and need help. Our contracts have been sitting there for 6+ months with no sign that it's happening. My hours at work have dropped and my landlord wants to evict me. It's frustrating.

1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

As of now we have not heard of anyone receiving funds after April 2022. The treasury appears to be backed up and everyone is waiting.

5 Comments
Discard
Jon karbowski
-

Wow. Thank you. I was upset with the new 87.000 agents. Now it appears the select few “us” need them to process the documents.

Rebecca
-

How do we get this addressed?

Travis R Atkinson
-

perhaps we should petition our representatives? Tell them to do their jobs. I know there's a lot going on behind the scenes right now people aren't privy to that they may not be taking into consideration about this. We have a fake president, I know we're switching over to an entirely new system, and there's a covert war taking place that people aren't even aware of WW4 or WW5.

WarriorBride
-

Wow no one at all? I know things are happening to the USD fiat currency.

Sarah Jane Rogers
-

@administrator Is this still the case? Has anyone been helped this year? I am in dire need. Thank you for your help.