Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

will IRS accept the 1040V printed form?

BUDDARY

i have my

1096 from irs

1099 oid from irs

and filled my 1099a's online, still waiting for some physical irs scannable ones.

but i want to know if the 1040v is printable? or do i need the IRS official form.

1 Comment
Discard
Lerin Dees
-

For the 1099oid, did you use different amounts for box 1 and box 8?

2 Answers
Best Answer

I'm about t send off me and a friends form. I'm acting as his trustee, and he as mine. We did a breakdown on telegram with one of Chris's helpers. Along with the 1099a, we have form 8888 and  appointment of trustee document notarized and signed, these form is only required if your acting as the trustee, according to the study group. 1040-v, 1099-OID, and a 1096 for each IRS form filling.

Discard
Erin O'Donnell
Best Answer

Form 1040V is downloadable and printable from the IRS website. That means you go to the IRS website and type in 1040V and use that document directly from their website. There is not a scannable version of this form. https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1040-v

1 Comment
Discard
Anita Lopez
-

Are these forms all necessary IF AND WHEN you submit to the US TREASURY the 1099-A form and request funds? Does the 1040V form and the 1096 and 1099 OID all go to the IRS--- AFTER -- the funds come from the US Treasury? I want to know what to provide -- i