Success Stories

Share your success stories.

2021 Unreported Taxes IRS BILL: $3,744.44 - New Balance $0

Marilyn Falu

I watched just about every Chris Hauser video on his YouTube channel. The "Why are you paying taxes?" video where here in detail tells you what to include in the payment letter to the IRS. Well I addressed the letter to Daniel Werfel, Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service. My letter included EVERY WORD that Chris tells you to write. I sent the letter along with the bill/statement endorsed with my beneficiary signature along with a 1099 A also endorsed with my beneficiary signature. I sent it certified/return receipt. In less than 3 weeks my balance is now $0. I appreciate everything Chris has shared and I will continue to use this platform to gain more knowledge. I have made a donation, but God has put it in my heart to donate monthly because I believe in this platform and appreciate this platform. 

11 Comments
Discard

That is great news. Thanks for sharing

Congratulations on the win!

Marilyn Falu
-

You're welcome and thank you!

Finn: Sol
-

Can you please share that letter?

Marilyn Falu
-

@Finn Sol - I don't see an option to upload and share my letter. The best that I can do is copy my letter and paste it here so that you can copy and paste it and make changes to personalize it for yourself or whoever will send out the letter. Here it is:
Dear Mr. Werfel,
I received a statement from Internal Revenue claiming that the trust owes you some money. I am the beneficiary of this trust. I am not supposed to know that taxes are due. Every taxpayer is a cestui que trust. Apparently, as the trustee you wanted to inform me that someone in the IRS/Trustee that should be paying the taxes is not paying the taxes; so, I take it that you are just informing me that something is going on in the IRS. Maybe we need to replace this person that is not paying the taxes. If the trust owes taxes, the trustees are responsible for making sure that taxes are paid. If we need to, let’s find out who this person is so that we can remove them and put someone in who will pay the taxes. Until then included in this letter you will find my coupon with the amount due on there. You will notice on the back of the coupon that it has been endorsed with a beneficiary signature. Feel free to go ahead and redeem this and get the $3,744.44 from the trust.
I have also included a 1099-A form filled in and endorsed with a beneficiary signature for payment; please file this with your 1099-OID, 1096, 1040v and optionally 1199-A accordingly. You have five (5) days upon receipt of this payment to credit my account accordingly. Thank you very much for your attention.
Sincerely,
By: ______________________
By: Marilyn:Falu, beneficiary All Rights reserved -
Without Prejudice
Notary Public: ______________________________
Date: _____________
Void Where Prohibited by Law.
My Commission Expires: _______________

Alex Valdivias
-

@Marilyn Falu had a question were you a trustee for anybody? Thanks in advance.

Marilyn Falu
-

@Alex Valdivias no I was never a trustee for anyone. I am not that level yet. I don't want to make the wrong move. @Finn Sol - How was the experience of being a trust for anyone?

Marilyn Falu, will this work for my property taxes?

@marilyn falu, will this work for my property taxes?

Marilyn Falu
-

@ Sahmetra-Jashmein:McCauley - I am not sure if that same process will work for property taxes. I hope someone on this forum will see this and provide some feedback.

Vanessa-Ann: Galvanek
-

Does anyone know if you can use this method and letter to dissolve State income tax (Massachusetts)?? Since they too have my Soc Sec # they are also considered a "Trustee" can they act on behalf of my trust to clear this dept using the 1099A plus additional tax forms and letter below? If so, I guess I would need to just modify the letter to be sent to Geoffrey E. Snyder Tax Commissioner of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Would appreciate any and all answers to this. Thanks in advance!

1 Answer
Aimee Franklin
Best Answer

Thank you @Marilyn Falu! I was just re-watching Chris's videos with taxes in mind.

I am enjoying hearing about your many successes!

1 Comment
Discard
Marilyn Falu
-

@ Aimee, thank you. I appreciate learning as much as possible. I look forward to exploring more remedies. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.