Share your success stories.

I paid my credit card bill with a 1099-A

Closed
Administrator

The question has been closed for reason: Not relevant or out dated

by
Administrator
on 06/10/2022 12:27:28

Valerie S said: Okay. I just want to tell you guys it works. It really worked. I sent in a 1099-A with my TJ Maxx credit card bill two months ago, the amount was $1,671 and 45 cents. That's what I made my 1099-A for.. I continued to make my payments because I didn't know if it was actually going to work or not. And I got a new bill today with a balance of... Well, nothing's due and it's negative -$153.95 cents. So it went from $1,600 to $153.95 cents credit with them because I continue to pay my bill. So I didn't send a letter or anything, just a 1099-A with my account number, all that stuff filled out and it worked.

5 Comments
Discard
Administrator
-

See more details and pictures in the How to Pay Bill with Coupon course.

Kay
-

I have a TJmax credit card. Please send the ein and address you used for Synchrony. There are several different ones.

Administrator
-

Kay, please go through the Coupon Course and review the details of this success story... the answer to your question is in there.

Kay
-

Oh okay!  Doing now!

Administrator
-

The person in question just reported that it was reversed so we are removing this from the Success Stories forum until she achieves success with this again.