Success Stories

Share your success stories.


Is it possible to pay demand for Federal Income from 2013 with 1099A?

I have not filed/submitted any federal income tax forms for the past several years with no communication from the IRS. I am hearing they are being dissolved in the near future. The only letter they contine to  send is an overdue bill from 2013 when I told them I was under financial hardship and could not  pay at that time. It has almost $1K of penalties and $1k of interest now, Could I use the 1099a, 1099OID, 1096 and 1040V to pay them from my treasury account?