Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Mortgage Discharge Success!!!

Administrator

Bob followed some of the legalibus.com private study courses on consumer laws and requested a consultation to discuss his mortgage and foreclosure situation. Upon receiving insights and some documentation from Legalibus, he executed on them and stopped his foreclosure and got his mortgage discharged successfully. He discussed how he did it in a Private Study Session Q&A that's available to those in the private study courses. 

Below are some proof in the payoff letter he received and the actual mortgage discharge notice.

Join our private study courses to learn how Bob successfully discharged his mortgage and how you can challenge your mortgage debt here. (As of now those who make a "super generous" subscription donation here are invited to private courses)

10 Comments
Discard

since when did this turn into a pay site?

Administrator
-

Aren't the FREE courses still free?

Dan
-

Does anyone know if the mortgage-holder makes a difference? Bob's mortgage was with a bank. What if the mortgage is through a mortgage-servicer working on behalf of a group of unknown investors? So, 100 dollars for something we’re not sure even works across the board. Most of us don’t have extra money!

S K
-

Can a mortgage be discharged with a PRIVATE LENDER? The promissory note was signed in blue ink as well. Anyone???

S K
-

...also there is no Invoice or coupon, again, with a PRIVATE individual lender. Anyone please?

LegalibusBot
-

Yeah I just discharged my private note for John McGuire lender it's a private loan and I did the GSA bonds and it came back with a zero balance but it took a good year and we had to buy the debt instruments through an agent through Fidelity but yeah it does work but it takes all very long time

Sent from Proton Mail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On Mar 18, 2024, 3:37 PM, S K < notifications@legalibus.com> wrote:

...also there is no Invoice or coupon, again, with a PRIVATE individual lender. Anyone please?

Sent by Legalibus

L. K.
-

Congratulations to Bob!  I'm interested in learning more and am considering a super generous donation.  Was Bob's situation specific to his geographic area or is it relative to every mortgage holder no matter where they live?  In other words, are there any known areas where what he did will not work?  Also, does anyone know if the mortgage-holder makes a difference?  Bob's mortgage was with a bank. What if the mortgage is through a mortgage-servicer working on behalf of a group of unknown investors? Thank you!

S K
-

To LegaliBusBot: you had to buy the debt instrument? so it's not really dismissed as you had to pay for it? I'm confused. Kindly refresh my memory please on what is GSA bonds...please and thank you so much.

John Doe
-

Okay so was he paying for 18 years already? from 2005? How is that a discharge?

How much was left on the mortgage??? How do we know that this bob guy didn't just pay off his loan normally? What?

Administrator
-

You can listen to the Q&A where Bob discussed what he did and how that discharge happened. He still owed close to $300,000 on it.