Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Not 1, Not 2, but 3 Auto Loans Discharged successfully!

Administrator

Ben followed the courses on legalibus.com including the private course on Auto Loan Discharge and went to buy brand new cars for himself and his family that he immediately discharged. Now he is working on his fourth auto loan discharge.

See below one of the titles he received back. 

Join our private study courses to learn how Ben successfully discharged his auto loans and  how you can do the same here

15 Comments
Discard
Mya Sanders
-

hello, i dont see an auto loan discharge course, please direct me further.

Danette
-

I also cannot find this course

Administrator
-

Sorry the private courses do not show on the website as they are invite-only. As of now those who make a "super generous" subscription donation here are invited to private courses https://legalibus.com/subscription-donation

Desiree
-

Oh that figures.

That's a title. How about showing that the loan is discharged?

Administrator
-

You can watch the Q&A we had with him where he shares and answer questions about how he did it in the private study course...

Shonta Allen
-

Where can we see the Q&A?

Administrator
-

The Q&A is in the Auto Loan Discharge private course.

John
-

if everyone is making money and discharging debt then why charge for courses? If I was having success at discharges I wouldn't care about paying, but I have had no luck yet, and getting to the CFO of a company is really challenging because there probably the only one with the knowledge to actually discharge. Could you invite me to the privet courses and discharge the debt of the subscription-donation for me?

Tea-n-crumpets
-

That is a CERTIFICATE of title, a piece of paper received in "exchange" for gifting your car to the (Crown) corporation when you regis-ter it: regis (Latin) = (of the) king - property of the king.

"Required donation" is an oxymoron. "Super generous donation" is $99/month. How many people can afford that these days? Generosity can not be required, that too is an oxymoron.

The more people that have access to the information the more beneficial to all, the more chance we can cut off the thievery of the corporation once and for all. Charging for that information is counter-productive.

Christopher Hauser, for one, teaches how to use a 1099a to buy new cars...for free! His info is available to all on YouTube (watch in chronological order), some of it is also here on Legalibus in 'Courses'. He has many times said we should not pay anyone for any of this information. Brandon Joe Williams is another providing info and guidance for free.

Administrator
-

@Tea-n-crumpets
I think we have a record of attempting to bring valuation information for free.. but who is going to pay the bills to keep this site up? Who is going to pay the resources to write up the course and maintain them? Who is going to support those who give of their time to help teach and answer questions?
This "entitlement" mentality is perhaps the problem. When did you go to school or the grocery store or else and ask for everything to be free? Do you get gas at the pump for free?
The CH teaching are free on this site and will remain so.
Feel free to go/stay where things are free as long as you are satisfied.

This guy gave his testimony and is on his 4th car. He had the option to sit and complain how things should be free or invest in his education and get results. Now he can even sell those cards and make up infinitely more than the extremely affordable donation to join these private courses.
It is how you think, your mentality that can either lift you up or keep you down.

Ivan
-

Hi, not to be snarky, but asking to pay first before you can see the Q&A for some proof of success is not reasonable. That's like Pelosi telling us we have to pass the bill so we can read it. If the Q&A gives away the answers that you are looking to charge for maybe edit it out but allow people to see some proof. If the Q&A does not give out the info you are waating to charge for then just release it, you'll most likely make more sales that way.

Ivan
-

I missed you response there somehow. This site does give a lot of service for zero cost. I hope you see the point of my prior comment also. The proof should be separate from the pay wall protected info that is worth the $100 e month of membership to see. You'll make more sales if you show the proof without giving away all the info for free, that's sound business advice. And thank you for this site and all the resources.

Administrator
-

Thank you for your feedback @Ivan,

Our Q&As with success stories related to private courses are provided as part of the relevant private courses and tend to NOT be restricted, so they may discuss the elements of the private courses used and how they were applied. Which is why access to the private course is necessary.... but this is only related to our private consumer laws classes.
The free courses on this website may also have success stories that are posted for FREE in the relevant FREE courses and available to all.

However, we will take your feedback into account. Thank you and blessings.

Why haven't you begun the process to start a federal credit union 12 USC 1753?

It requires a minimum of 7 natural persons, the field of membership can be an association, single common bond, so that there's no geographic limitations, with people being part of "Legalibus education," which you can have as maybe a pma; or a 508c1a church (Universal Life Church), to which the government can't regulate said church/FBO. At which point, you can accept NIs as any other does, to process people's notes for FRNs, and have a fee/commission in the terms, or a second note, depending on how regs dictate.