Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Paid Capital One credit card with remittance coupon

Administrator

Amanda S. wrote: "I used the remittance coupon! Not to mention no stamp, no finger print ! No threatening letters ! It took a month."

You can find out more on how she did it in this course: How To Pay Bills with Coupon

19 Comments
Discard
Jimmy Bennett
-

what address was it sent too? cover letter sent? if so whats on it ? how did you fill out the front and back of the remittance?

Administrator
-

You can find out more on how she did it in the FREE course: How To Pay Bills with Coupon
https://legalibus.com/slides/how-to-pay-bills-with-coupon-3

Jermy Vickers
-

Show us the coupon and anything else you used!

Administrator
-

It is shown in the course

Dean
-

Did they close the account?
If not, what did you use in the conditional acceptance to stop them from closing the account?

Administrator
-

How to prevent them from closing the account is discussed in a chapter of the coupon course.

L. K.
-

I don't innerstand why the case of Amanda paying off her Capital One Card, her photo of the coupon (bill), what she wrote on the coupon (UCC codes, etc.) and her answers to people's questions was removed. That was the best proof=-positive example and now is not here for all to see. Now I see only Admin responses directing everyone to the course. People should take the course as it is indeed helpful, but Amanda's example should have been left as absolute proof that this works.

Administrator
-

There is nothing to prove to anyone... those who want to remain slaves can just remain so... the courses are provided free of charge to teach.. if someone does not have the diligence to go to the course to learn then there is nothing more that needs to be shown to them.. Understand that successes are personal and not everyone wants all their information out there... We prefer to post more elaborate details as a case study to a course rather than out in the open. And this is not the place to discuss course materials either.
And finally we can only share as much as the subjects share with us.

Doug
-

Hey admin, what does " those who want to remain slaves can just remain so" by asking questions about it being successful and how she did it? You sure you're qualified to be an admin? Kind of a smart ass remark as far as I'm concerned! STOP censoring people!!

D Lee
-

@Doug, and others,
I have watched the courses and I saw myself the photos and screenshots of the coupon filled out. You can do a screenshot from the lessons. People have done the process differently with success, some letters or covers, some coupons with 1099a, some certified mail, and some none of the above, with success. It's up to you to try it the way you want and then if it doesn't work try another way, or call the company. Wells Fargo CC will not give me a CEO name, nor a different address to mail payments to other than what is on the coupon. So I have to process payment slightly different than instructed. I'm going to try it. Practice on an old coupon or copy before final coupon and sending.

Stop the chat attacks. It's a clusterfk on TG but you can also ask questions on telegram chat channels. State Nationals have groups, some for your specific state, and so does D. Straight chat.

People need to stop attacking members, admins and Chris for every little thing, putting this free information out for us. ALL of the individual processes cannot be explained in a paragraph comment. Nor should members be pushed to now teach their own class through comment sections. Yes, it is complicated at first and it is a brain challenge going back to relearning school. I'm starting with small steps, the coupon payments are my first steps and free certified mailing. I am waiting for my forms on back order from IRS so I am at a standstill on purchases or payments with 1099a/c. I have to learn to sign my middle name which is something I've never used on anything but it is on my BC.

We should be grateful we have found people that are sharing this info with us. I'm going to see if I can start a group in my neighborhood on NextDoor app. Meet ups to put our minds together, that sometimes helps. It could change our lives and slavery. Be nice.

Steven
-

What works for 1 may not work for you as Richard Fairbank cap 1 ceo closed my account, blew off the coupon & did a debt chargeback I countered with this tax issue with IRS form 4490 proof of claim cc: SEC - Dept.of Treasury this was my 1st time introduction to this process

Cindy Swanson
-

Hey @Doug and others...
I googled the CEO, EIN, andCORPORATE ADRESA of EVERY one of my credit cards and made a spreadsheet so I can just print off any of the info I need for what I'm doing. EVERYTHING is available on the internet. The only thing I cdnt find was Treasury EIN but as the Administrator was kind enough to point out. Its in the course. It was. Since then I've listened to all the courses 2, 3 & 4 times because your brain will catch different info each time. You cannot retain it all by watching it once. There are people out there charging thousand for less info that what CH and team are giving you for free. Invest some of yourself, think outside the box and learn how, what, why, where and when. You won't be sorry.

Thanks for post. Inspiration!

TEVIN SMITH
-

after the charge is removed can you continue to use the card?

I don't believe this I paid my cap of two my capitals with the coupon my Capital One cards they canceled them both closed my accounts

WarriorBride
-

I am looking forward to trying it. This is encouraging. In Jesus Name I am going to be debt free!

Natoya Drummond
-

I hear Capitol one is not honoring the coupons anymore you have to take them to arbitration but I dont know how to do arbitration process

Rideout
-

Did the balance continue to show $0 or did at some point it reverse? Thank you

Brenda Louise Carbuccia
-

Can you use coupons for payment to Credit Unions? If no, what other forms of Negotiable Instruments can be used?