Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Please watch AND read the entire course How to Pay Bills with Coupons before attacking SUCCESS story posts.

D Lee

How can you be successful by skipping class and trying to get a quick cheat sheet from someone that spent the time to learn? I have spent well over 100 hours on videos and reading (AOR, state national, letters, common law, free mailing, coupons, 1099s, w8ben, etc.) and I still need to review the materials. I couldn't instruct another how to at this stage. I'm practicing the steps on printed samples now and am ready to send my first coupon payment in this week.

Every
payment with coupon process will most likely be different. Even the coupons look different. So go take the time to learn, then come back and post YOUR success stories, with YOUR photos of proof if you wish posts to be a certain format. I'm going to post my success story when it happens. I have faith in this.

A simple, "I took the course, did it as Chris described and it was a success" should be enough proof without displaying personal papers and doesn't call for an attack. So is, "here are each and every step (5 paragraphs) and screenshots of my papers and proofs". These are members and your profiles shows (your points earned and checkmarks) if you've taken the courses and quizzes or not. If a member did and are successful, you should take that into consideration regardless if they posted a book on their steps and multiple images or not. Sure there are liars, but do they spend their time here commenting in order to screw you up? Trust yourself.

There are SEVERAL different ways to send in payments. Each person's situation is different. I'm going to try first with simple steps, no letters at first, fill out the coupon as instructed (in the classes), adding in the line of UCC codes, and just addressed to c/o CEO, @whatever bank, send free certified mail (another Course to take). Then I'll follow up with a call in 2 weeks, if I need to take more steps such as a letter, then I will. What have I got to lose? They are small credit cards under $1000.

Many of these same banks, City Bank, Synchrony Bank, Bank of America, etc. on credit cards are going to get used to seeing these coupon payments. Letters or threats might not be necessary. 

If you are only here to comment attack, you are not doing enough for yourself and hinder the other learning members' efforts. We would love to see your success stories.
I will be back.

5 Comments
Discard
Rocky
-

How important is it to send the coupon 'taxe percue?" It does seem like an Alpha move, but also a risk that it shows up postage due and gets rejected.

Grandpa Crude
-

Sounds like another member, but he was banned, you are correct in my opinion, if people do the homework, there is no reason for this personal information proof. Always get the biggest mouth to put up or shut up, ask them to take a coupon for payment. I don't know what people are so afraid of a coupon is a negotiable instrument, a trustee that doesn't accept it is committing trust fraud, nothing can be done in the trust that doesn't benefit the beneficiary, you. Really quite simple.Thanks.

Ha La
-

I sent into payment coupons with the letters is Chris suggested they were returned with past due bills and last week. Both companies added a collection account to my credit report. Ideas?

WarriorBride
-

Thank you D Lee. for sharing! Ha La did you take the course? Did you email Admin for any help? Do you have any updates? I wish we had access to see our balance and see what companies/entities received payment from the Trust.

JRookard
-

I have started this process I have sent out several coupons and I have yet to have them actually post them to my account or cancel the debt. The first one is at&t and the other one is capital one cc . what do I need to say to them to get them to actually credit my account using the coupons? Can anyone who has successfully done this assist ?

1 Answer
JRookard
Best Answer

I have sent in three coupons to three different companies just to test the water so to speak what I failed to realise is that they may not like the coupons and may take drastic measures. i understood the system and structure I like the author of this post mentioned just ending the coupon then calling they said that it would take 10 to 14 days to post I realized that I had sent the coupon to the wrong address so I sent another coupon , I printed form my on line account , to the what I thought was the correct account. my count wasn't behind so I thought it would be ok to test this on this account. needless to say they weren't to happy and they closed the account. An account I have had for twenty years. I know I know I  should have used a different account. I have called them several times and they told me that it was closed for to many returned payments yet I haven't received any returned payments they kept all the payments they just didn't apply them to my account. I am still in the process of defending my case. as of to day they have changed the status of the account from closed to inactive. I will be calling them again very soon. they have told me that they have sent the official reason in the mail and I and waiting for it to arrive .

3 Comments
Discard
D Lee
-

Oh my such an experience and disappointment. So sorry to hear that. I think they have to prove they sent your payment paper back, the coupon. I received a scathing letter softly threatening me federally and statewise should I send them another coupon. I just quit my payments and let it default and close. Had it for prob 20 years or more. Got it when I used to work for wells fargo and had the employee benefits discounts and interest. I have to look for the letter I got. I think I combined too much information from a couple of sources including this info suggestions. I just put it aside for now, too much to deal with outside this project. I'll follow up when I go thru the stack of papers with the letter.

tom altman
-

I have NOT taken the course, but even I know that phone calls mean nothing to them. If is not in writing it did not happen. Mail certified. If you call they know you do not know what you are doing and they can bluff you.

Administrator
-

Please respond directly in the forum, not by email.