Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Pre-paid mail worked!

Blue

Wish I could post a screenshot of the delivery confirmation, but USPS\.com says\ it\ was\ delivered! 

First\ I\ tried\ mailing\ 8\ things\ at\ once\ and\ they\ all\ came\ back\ within\ a\ few\ days\.

Then\ I\ tried\ mailing\ them\ at\ different\ post\ offices\ haha\.\.\.\.one came\ back\.\ 5\ have\ delivery\ confirmations\ on\ usps.com and 3 say they're still in transit after a week.

2 Comments
Discard

When I handle the bird my certified returns to the postmaster she didn't understand it she took a bunch of stickers and put on all my information then put payment needed I peeled off every sticker and then put it in the blue mailbox and I got my return receipt back I did not pay a penny when I put it in the blue mailbox it worked

I have a question pending approval so it won't let me post a success story for mailing Priority Express using my birth certificate number BUT IT WORKED! I have photos of the entire process and will share in my own post as soon as I can!

1 Answer
Anthony
Best Answer

Thanks for the positive input!!

1 Comment
Discard
Kendra
-

Seems to be the consensus that if the process is done correctly that the protocol is just pop in the outgoing mail slot ...question is thought does it need to be stamped by the clerks prior or that's done once it's taken out of the bin for processing ?