Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Purchased a vehicle using 1099a

Administrator

Miguel wrote: I purchased a vehicle using 1099a just found someone willing to accept it as payment told them they had to file OID 1096 and 1040v. They received payment I think it was day 38 and now this car is mine.

36 Comments
Discard
Steve Martin
-

Help us all out...what dealership. Most fellow patriots can’t find a participating dealer.

Tina
-

What state is the dealership in?

Administrator
-

In his testimony he said he "... found someone willing to accept".. so it might have been a private sale.
Short of finding a dealership willing to accept 1099-As one could also explore the route of private sellers as long as you can trust them.

use a trustee, remove the drama,dealerships gonna act dumb, im gonna be trustee to my homie plus grab5% commission, then he hooks me back, win win thanks ch opening my brain to this game

For Larry-Eugene:Maine,beneficiary How did you become a Trustee? What is the process? Could you share where to find the process. Been searching and digging but evidently I don't understand what to look for. How about a little help on this. I am ASC on Tennessee. Would very much like to learn the Y=Trustee process to help fellow Americans on Tennessee. Like the Jarrett's in Texas.
-

Subara-C
-

Thank you for posting this success story. Wow day 38! That sounds pretty quick. I wonder if he threw in the 8888 form.

Administrator
-

@Stanley start with 1099-A process course .. then you can request a one-on-one consultation on the trustee process via the contact us link above.

Rebecca K Murphy
-

Stanley Davenport: In the Jarrett Realty Investor's Ebook , on page 24, the question says, "Can I act as a trustee for my spouse/family member?" The answer is on page 25- A married couple has their trusts joined by the state, so cannot be each other's trustee. However, A friend, sibling, adult child Father, Mother , Uncle ect., can be trustee to a family member.

We know in our region a dealer who knows the 1099a way, this info is given to me and we are to start with this soon. Also have a question if it is possible to use a third account ( in business we use it from time to time).

For Greg:
Sorry to hear this. But if you file a 1099a for a car, and it was not a succes, or did something wrong, they will inform i believe the trustee (dealer). Ok. Bad luck, but than you just try again ... . What have a judge in this case to do with this process. Maybe very private, i understand perfectly. But in this process a judge in a state have nothing to say about this , or you had a trustee who fucked it up for you.

Terry Harrold
-

Excellent.

Mauri Swanson
-

Great job!! Send us pics with your new car!!

Crystal Good
-

thats good stuff and inspiring thanks for the post

Louis Almaguer
-

What about the 1099 OID, according to the process, it must be filed as well, with the 1096 and the 1040v, correct?

Absolutely
-

Jarretts have been Trustees since March this year and have not received funds for themselves or any other of their hundreds of clients so I find it hard to believe someone randomly did this and was successful

Linda Coleman
-

Awesome

Noman Almarifawi
-

How long did it take to received the money? I'm a dealer I want to do it for my customers.

Travis R Atkinson
-

Where are you located Mr. Noman Almarifawi?

Noman Almarifawi
-

I’m located in Irving Texas
200 N Britain road. Irving Texas 75061
tandhautosale@gmail.com

Noman Almarifawi
-

My Dealership name is T and H Complete Auto Care LLC
200 N Britain Road Irving TX 76061
If you like to contact me send me in email.

Noman Almarifawi
-

Sorry correction to the ZIP Code 75061

I found a Dealer in California who said their willing to learn with me. It the Hyundai Dealer Garden Grove CA. But you have to talk with them. I told the guy that they just have to send in the forms and when the funds are in their account they can deliver or I can pick up either way. There's more to it than what I can type. Yes it is a process. But Patience and comprehension is the main formula to be successful without any repercussions trouble. 👍 When I successfully complete this I will show and tell.

making sure your a SPC would definately help with this process just a suggestion folks

Administrator
-

How exactly will SPC help with the process?

Shonta Allen
-

Hi, Noman Almarifawi do you know of any new car dealerships that are willing to accept the 1099's? I am in the Dallas are looking for a new vehicle.

If we do find a dealer willing to hear us out, would you (anyone) advise to send Chris’s training on 1099a acceptance?

May Smithe
-

Do you guys order the actual form or do you print the 1099a out from the irs website, and use the red portion? Just want to do it right. If there's a dealer who has done this before I'd like to get in touch with you. Thanks

Administrator
-

May, please study the 1099-A process course for answers.

franchesca wiley
-

Theres a website now where you can submit 1099 As directly to the irs and us treasury for loan payment. They will accept it and I believe contact the companys on your behalf for payments.

Nicholas Sarruda
-

@franchesca wiley what is the website?

Michelle
-

Wow

Marilyn Falu
-

@ franchesca wiley Could you please share the website where we can submit 1099 online directly to the IRS?

Tasha
-

@Nicholas Sarruda and @Marilyn Falu - the website is called 1099online.com

Marilyn Falu
-

Thank you Tasha.

@Amiminstrator, congrats! Did you hand write the form or type it up?

Brenda Louise Carbuccia
-

Has anyone purchased a car lately using the 1099-a process? I was wanting to get an idea on how long it takes the trustee/seller to get paid since the original post is over a year old. Thank you :)