Share your success stories.

Purchased vehicle with 10-99A

Closed
Boyd Adams

The question has been closed for reason: Not a real post

by
Administrator
on 02/15/2023 12:58:59

Purchased a truck at a dealership with a 10-99A. I helped them fill the forms they needed to fill out and they in the mail. 

10 Comments
Discard

Fantastic! Did you simply ask the dealership if they had knowledge of the 1099? What was your approach? Thanks and may you always find blessings throughout your day.

Ha La
-

Well I did the same, but I've been waiting since Nov 4 for any response. I Got Copy B back 2 weeks ago, but the dealership was received no payment.

Houston Groves
-

@Ha La what year forms did you send in? Seen a video on if its current years form the dealership or company won't receive payment until following year.

Hi do you mind sharing what dealership and the city u live in.

Ha La
-

Houston Groves, i submitted for 2021. 1099A/1096/OID/1040V. I got copy B back 3 wks ago but dealership has yet to receive payment

Rick Prince
-

Did they let you take the car? or do have to wait until they get paid

Richard L Murphy
-

They let you drive the vehicle off the lot before they received funds?

Where ?

Noman Almarifawi
-

I'm a dealer here in Texas I Submitted 1099A, 1099OID,1040V and 1888 foe A customer of mine but I'm still waiting on the Treasure to send the money it is been about thee weeks so far. if they send me the money I will accept 1099A all day long. Keep them coming.

Boyd Adams
-
It took 45 days. They will send it. You can also sign up on the IRS website to submit online it's a lot faster. They approving them almost instantly I'm told. What is the names of your dealership. I have a contract I'll call them and ask them to rush it 

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023, 9:17 PM Noman Almarifawi <notifications@legalibus.com> wrote:

I'm a dealer here in Texas I Submitted 1099A, 1099OID,1040V and 1888 foe A customer of mine but I'm still waiting on the Treasure to send the money it is been about thee weeks so far. if they send me the money I will accept 1099A all day long. Keep them coming.

Sent by Legalibus