Success Stories

Share your success stories.

SUCCESS with certified mail TAXE PERCUE

Nikolai

One small victory today with the IMM 742.1 USPS process for mailing certified mail with return receipt (normally a total of $7.85) for .03 cents.

The first post office I went to in my area the clerk looked at it and being confused asked the clerk next to him who promptly said, "It's a scam, he has to pay." So I asked for the supervisor who looked at it for 10 seconds or so and then ALLEGEDLY got HIS supervisor on the phone who told him (ALLEGEDLY) to tell me I have to pay. Then the first guy piped up again and said in front of all of the other customers, "Yeah, it's just a scam." To which I replied, "It's not a scam, it's a well-researched, legal and lawful way to send mail." I asked for the supervisor's card and left, a bit disappointed, but with my head held high.

I drove about 15 minutes to the next post office, this time the Clearwater, FL main post office. Side note, this is one of those really cool classic post office buildings, built in 1933 (yep that's right) and they just have this vibe inside that's hard to explain. But a totally different attitude from the clerks. First clerk, no, never seen anything like this so she sends me over to the manager line where I wait and wait. He's in the back "on the phone." I think he was hiding because he never came out. So now all of the customers have left and it's me and 4 clerks. One of them finally says respectfully, "what is that you have?" I showed him the envelope and showed him the printout from the USPS Postal explorer website. He looks totally confused and then brings it over to the next guy and if you can believe it he says to him, "look this up on the website to make sure it says this." So there's 3 clerks now researching this on the internet. I'm just standing there patiently and I can tell their brains are smoking from how intently they're looking at stuff on the computer. Finally, after about 15 minutes the first guy takes the envelope back to his window, bops it with the stamp and gives me the receipt as if nothing happened. The other clerk comes over with a look of respect and awe and I tell him I was doing some research about the USPS and came across this process and he says, "you found a gem."

One small victory. Now we'll see about getting rid of this debt.

Thanks Jay and Chris and Legalibus.com for your hard work and dedication. This is all about our relationship with the creator. He's present and working through the reality. All the devil can do if we let him is trick us into thinking we need something other than God's love. Keep the faith, keep practicing, don't give up.

3 Comments
Discard
Sandra
-

This is great! Thanks for sharing so many details and the letter you sent to Medicredit, Inc.

sonia sherpa
-

Hi Nikolai, I am in Clearwater too. I've sent lots of mail using Tax Percue from this little post office- at 1224 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL 33756, there is only one man that works at the counter (except some Saturdays) and he bops mine no questions asked and it takes only a few seconds with him! He'd never heard of the process but just goes along if you ask him nicely :).

Also I've sent bunches Tax Percue and while some made it there- a couple were returned. The main problem I found is that even if they get to the destination- sometimes the workers haven't scanned them at all, so it never updates that they ever went anywhere.

My husband and I did send a couple manilla envelopes to the Treasury using Tax Percue and both were immediately rejected. We sent some with stamps the next week and the were accepted.

Noman Almarifawi
-

Great job I have been sending a lot of certified mail. I haven’t got any of the letter returned back on me. I made 5 stamp for that purpose. They all work fine. The only one I got returned is express mail. I got that return twice. I use priority mail regular envelopes. Everything works fine.

1 Answer
Rebecca
Best Answer

Great work!  I've sent hundreds of pre-paid letters and packages with tracking and return receipt cards ($8-9 each)... I've gotten less then 5% returned to me and I never go into the post office.  I just dropped them into the regular old mailbox or into the outgoing mail slot at any mail box locker.  When I do get one returned, I send a CA... all my templates are available for free in my free course you can access by going to my profile on twitter (because links don't work in these comments) @ tweetrebecca      

3 Comments
Discard
William whalen
-

Your link don't work. Can you send to my email please. my909isalive@gmail.com. ty

Kendra
-

Rebecca I left a comment on on e of your YouTube videos

@Rebecca - please email me as well
Willislegacy@gmail.com