Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Successful Free Certified Mail with Taxe Percue

jenna

Happy to share screenshots / images but no way I can see for me to upload ...

I had a friend send an envelope to me from her post office one town over; the envelope was delivered 3 days later to me; Sent June 6th, received June 9th, 2022.

6 Comments
Discard
Tina Scott
-

I actually have sent out about a 100 prepaid postage. There is a specific way to do the addresses. For example where you put your information on the top left, it needs to have your first name, sui juris behind it, then next line but in care of, then next couple of lines, write out the entire address and after your state, put Republic, next line you need to put NON-DOMESTIC, WITHOUT U.S
Then whom you address it too, make sure you put brackets around the zip code. DON'T PUT A ZIP CODE ONE YOUR ADDRESS. It has worked every time. I also have the labels that I have printed, signed it in red, red thumb print, one cent stamp at the bottom right and signed my name through the stamp

Lerin Dees
-

OMG Thank you TIna! This was helpful!

Timothy-lee:Ball,Bene.
-

Hello,
Would you please share screenshots to my email.
timball1955@yahoo.com
Thank you and have a blessed day
Timothy-Lee:Ball, Beneficiary

All I can say is it works. Thanks, Chis and AdminBodys

Karter El, Bene
-

@tina could you send me an example of the ones that went through for you to my email please? Can you send me a copy to my email of the ones you have sent that went through? Jelly.walnut@gmail.com

@Tina Scott
Greetings ,
Would be so kind as to forward a template for the free certified mail mailing
Thank you

2 Answers
Karter El, Bene
Best Answer

Can you send me a copy to my email of the ones you have sent that went through? Jelly.walnut@gmail.com

Discard
Best Answer

I went and sent out 4 registered letters and no one in that particualar post office had any clue what it was. They said they never heard of it. Here is what I did

USPS International Mailing Manual

742.2 Parcels without Postage

742.1 Markings

Taxe/Percue/O.H.M.S.

U.P.4. RL 114 2.2

"Treat As Prepaid"

1 Comment
Discard

You have to drop it in the blue mail boxes. I've sent over 100 and only a few came back. The Post Office near my house rejects them every time. I just go to one a little farther away. However, I can see that the coupon for my electric bill makes it to their location but I then get a "return to sender". It's almost as if the Postman is on their payroll to not deliver these LOL