Success Stories

Share your success stories.

treasury direct account

Well after months of attempts I now have an account, and I only am missing a trustee and 1099A's .  All other forms have finally arrived !!!!!!!

13 Comments
Discard
jimS
-

What forms are you talking about. Is your treasury direct account a non-interest acct?

Michael Taylor
-

What and where is the process for getting a Treasury Direct account opened and does this surpass or by-pass the need for a 1099A and coupons, A4V and so on?

Mike the only thing I know is it I was using my social security number for a couple months and that didn't work so I included my EIN number and my bank account routing number and account number and it worked good luck

Terry Harrold
-

Lerin Dees, what are your fees as a trustee?

Jason Cruz
-

Hi im still learning the ropes and consuming everything I read. How would I setup an account like this? And why? Or is there somewhere I can go to read about it? Thanks in advance!

Gabriel-Adam: Forrest
-

Lerin Dees, can you please contact me at: kingoftheforrest1@gmail.com?

I am looking for a trustee for three to five deals.

Jacob
-

Who did you make an account with? @Almalikd

Kiauna
-

@Jason Cruz Treasury Direct They Have Hidden Funds There Use The Savings Bond Calculator In The $10,000 Denomination And Type In The CUSIP # On Your Social Security Card And It Shows You The Value Of The Bonds They Secretly Hid For You. . .I Mean If We Helping Each Other We Gonna Help Each Other With No Stipulations

ron
-

I just set up my treasury direct account but I show no minors in my account, I read to contact fiscal sevices to request access to see whats in min

ron
-

sorry, got disconnected, to see what minors are in the account, can i access without contacting by phone

ron
-

have access to my treasury acct, which shows no balances, how do I access my minor accounts to get balances

Michaud Small
-

@Lerin Dees are you still are you still doing work as a trustee or know any trustees?

WarriorBride
-

Doesn't everyone have a treasury direct account? It is just accessing it right? What does that mean? Where did you find your EIN no? On what form did you put your personal bank account no?