Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Workers comp overpayment reversed

My question was read and answered by Chris during a conference call. I looked into the revised code they use against me and found that the very next clause in that code showed that I did what they say i didn't (complete an assement with simular program). I brought up the fact that it isnt my job as a beneficiary to look this up should be the trutees. They ask me if i understand the implications against me and i said no. I comprehend but will never understand. The administrator asked if i could explain. I said I do not underwrite any bonds created or being created. Then stated my name in bene. Form. I do not reside i dwell at my address. Instead of admitting they were in fault for not seeing this, they ruled that I was not at fault because I was confused about online services. Actually the administrator was very nice and he knew that I know who I am, The beneficiary.                   Thank you Chris and I'll catch you all tonight on the conference call.

Lester-Dee:Keaton,beneficiary 

Discard
1 Answer
Best Answer

First of all I apologize this was an unemployment overpayment reversal. I was working on a situation for someone (workers comp,child support, social security) the excitement of winning mixed the seriousness of what i was working on got crossed up. The unemployment overpayment was reversed. Sorry Jay

Discard