Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Working version of The NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION SUCCESS!

Joseph Glicker

I used C.H.'s remittance example letter and made it out to Navy Federal Credit Union CEO Mary McDuffie. Fit to my situation on a $30,000 personal loan. Technically it was 2 loans totalling $37,000-ish however,  the loan for $7K had been sent to collections before the approval, so they only wiped the $30K loan. This was all attached to a Notarized document sent via certified and return receipt. 

15 Comments
Discard
Taurean Bogar
-

Greetings!! Congratulations on your success! If u do t mind me asking, what all did u send them along with payment coupon?

Joseph Glicker
-
I used CH's remittance letter along with the coupon and had it Notarized to Navy Federal Credit Union's CEO and a month later I got a letter and a email saying it was paid off. I am currently working on my house and car the same exact way.
jody
-

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Ryan
-

Hope you don't mind if I happy dance with you!!

BYah
-

Congrats on this win! I'm trying to learn more about this as well. Is there anywhere I can reach you for questions Joseph?

Bobbie Bailey
-

Do you bank with navy? Like checking?

Christian
-

wow this is amazing!
we need to compile a list of the all the companies that have been complying like this and make things easier for everyone.

Tyrell White
-

@JOSEPH GLICKER, WHAT ADDRESS DID YOU SEND THE LETTER TO?

Kendra
-

The address he sent all paperwork to is on the coupon...the PO BOX

MADIHA L FRENCH
-

My situation is very similar to yours, did you send the package to the address on the back or the corporate address?

MADIHA L FRENCH
-

Congratulations!! This is great news!!!

Is the account still open.

-

Congrats! This is very good Joseph! Happy for you! Do you mind send an email with a copy of that letter? My email is: farpa@nym.hush.com and Thanks a lot! (Sonny)

Michael Smith
-

I am also interested to know if you bank with them too. Thank you

Lisa Hopkins
-

Congratulations question do you bank with them and how long did this process take from the time you sent the remittance and notarized document.
thanks