Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Ineffective Processes TO GET FREE STUFF? (1099-OID and 1099-A)

The following is an excerpt from an email sent by someone from a website...please read:

Ineffective Processes Tip of the Month:
DO NOT ASK “HOW TO I FILE A 1099-OID or 1099-A TO GET FREE STUFF?”
Filing 1099’s especially “ Going to the car dealership and asking them to fill out a 1099” method is entirely fraudulent on it’s face. There is nothing accurate or truthful about filing out 1099 forms, be they 1099-OID’s, 1099-A’s, or 1099-C’s in order to exercise one’s right under the U.S. Bankruptcy to discharge, “set off”, or otherwise. No one has ever done this and gotten anything of value from it, and few have ever done these and not wound up in prison and with a big financial restitution judgment owed against them, as a result. Let me just save you all the time and pain right now – DO NOT believe the inaccurate misinfo out there, and do not get suckered into these methods. If you have been a victim of believing these processes will work for you, we encourage you to reach out, learn the law, and protect yourself because you are about to get criminally charged, it is just a matter of time. I almost put “SMH” in here but...I didn’t want to come off overly sarcastic.

Note: Do your own research!

Discard