Success Stories

Share your success stories.

Success Story: Income Tax recouped!

Administrator

AJ followed the courses on legalibus.com, especially the Tax Freedom course in order to recoup his prior year 2021 federal income tax amounting to almost $10,000!

Here is his testimony in his own words: 

The Legalibus Tax Freedom course has provided just what its title suggests, I enrolled into the tax course when it was first offered, did my best to digest the material and supplemental reading, and then I executed... I did my best to get an understanding of my previously filed tax return for the tax year 2021 and then I filled out a 1040x to amend my return, The IRS received my amended return on May 20th, 2024 and per the IRS it takes up to 16 weeks to process amended returns. For my case it took exactly 16 weeks from filing to refund check issue. I cannot thank Legalibus enough for the invaluable information that was given in the Tax Freedom Course. Learning is truly liberating. God's word says "My people perish for a lack of knowledge" and I thank Legalibus for being a willing and structured platform to share these truths with the masses. To God Be the Glory!!!! Oh, and in conclusion not only did they refund my taxes, THEY PAID ME INTEREEEEST!!!!(hahaha yes Im yelling in a voice of excitement :) 

Here is the proof: 

In order to see how AJ got his tax refund check and what he filed, feel free to join the Tax Freedom course.

Discard