Help - Free Mailing

Welcome!

You have gone through the courses and you need further help, let's discuss it here.

Free Certified Mail

Denisha

In the example, under How to send free certified mail, What are examples of Jurisdiction district? I’ve tried researching it and am not sure if I have the correct answer. 

3 Comments
Discard

It's NOT free.... it's PREPAID... there is a HUGE difference.

Tina Scott
-

WELL, it's free to us, but yes, it's prepaid. I have done it 3 times and worked all all of them.

Tina Scott
-

You don't have to be snappy about it, a lot of us are getting used to the whole new way of thinking. Yes, it's free (actually prepaid) but it didn't cost us anything out of our pockets personally.

2 Answers
Best Answer

the part of Judicial District is not in the video,... I have watched it 3 times and no such mention that I am aware of... If anyone "finds" it... please put the video time in a post or answer to that question and maybe the Admin might add it to the instructions tab... the chancery and equity are the only "districts" I heard in the video.

2 Comments
Discard
Tina Scott
-

The directions to do the postage as prepaid, you are saying it's not in there? I have done this 3 times and worked every time.

Tina S
I'm saying that the term "judicial district" was not mentioned in the video.
or defined as to it's use, meaning... I could be wrong but I've watched the video 3 times and haven't been able to find it.
And to whom did you mail it to? those 3 times?

Germán Herrera
Best Answer

My answer is no longer pertinent.

Discard